Friday, November 5, 2010

School days!!



This was our first year schooling at home. The kids were so excited and we are having a great year so far. The first day we celebrated with donuts for breakfast and a movie after school. It has been one the of the best decisions I have ever made. It is definitely a lifestyle change and it is a perfect fit for us. The kids tell me about once a week how much they love it. It makes my heart happy. We are all learning so much.....together. I hope they remember reading with me everyday and doing math at the kitchen table with the family.  Aside from the great education they will receive, I hope they learn the importance of family time, quality and quantity. I hope their faith and character is strengthened each day.





They loved their art bags and notes from mom:)
 Happy Kids!
 Donut dad.

 She's reading!
 Math lessons taught on dvd.
 Working on punctuation.
 Breakfast and Bible times
 Nature walks with mom.
 Stella is already halfway through Kindergarten! First grade here she comes!
 Judah has already learned his first song on the guitar. What a natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment